Friday, June 19, 2015

Tap tap tap

Don't mine me I'm just patting myself on the back for surviving this week. Now I know what Shawn has felt like trying to balance work and a baby in the NICU the past month (minus the pumping part). 

Ryan is doing ok this week. He is scheduled for a bowel exploritory surgery on Monday morning. He has a lot of air in his intestines and isn't pooping so we need to figure out what the problem-o is. A little cut above his belly button and some peaking around will hopefully fix the problem. His surgeon is going to do a great job. He might have his eye exam this weekend.  Sounds easy but the other nicu moms have said that this is traumatizing to watch. And if the strongest moms in the world are saying that then I believe them. They put a metal spring thing to expand the eye and this rounded spoon to look around the entire eye....yea I don't get it either.  So we are preparing for a busy weekend and week. 

Ryan is 3 lbs 5.9 ounces and 13 1/2 inches long. Getting big! 

Happy 7 weeks Ryan! 

Xo love Andrea Shawn and Ryan 

Also as I finish up this post Saturday morning this is what Shawn is doing at 630am while blasting raggea music that reminds him of our honeymoon-ja cure....Time is precious around here! The pool was crystal clear yesterday! 







No comments:

Post a Comment